Friday, May 4, 2012

Links a la Mode (May 3rd)

+ A Woman Like Me: Can I Get Some Aztec Please?
+ A’s Fashion Files: April Wedding Showers
+ Aspiring New Moms: A Pop of Color {Yellow}
+ Barefoot Duchess: Low Budget Bridal Spring 2012
+ Broke with Designer Taste: Dare to be Daring
+ Closet Fix: My Style Fix
+ Dress Code: High Fashion: White for All Occasions S/S 12
+ Easy Petite Looks: 5 Q’s to Ask Before Every Fashion Purchase
+ elle bow room: Handmade Blues
+ Elle Yeah: It’s Like (Rose Gold) Dust
+ The Fashion Firecracker: Outfit of the Day: Colorful Courage
+ Globetrotting in Heels: Style Q&A: Go Long
+ Hailes Hearts Fashion: Top Tips from Bloggers’ Lips
+ Haley Cakes: That’s When I Know You’re Alone
+ My Berlin Fashion: Pastel
+ Shrimp Salad Circus: The Pants and Stripes. I Wore It.
+ Something Old, Something New: Sunshine and Blues
+ Sweet Escape: Summer Essential: Maxi Dress
+ Where Can I Find The…?: The Fringe Effect
+ Woodstock Wardrobe: Fashion School is Now in Session
+ 40+ Style: Putting it all in one outfit
Source

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these!
    And thank you so much for your comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete